суббота, 5 февраля 2011 г.

Hi desu!!

Ohayo!
I decided to start a normal blog where i can write about what's happenning, without encipher games and schort obscure phrases.
I am 19 years old, female, live in Moscow and study in Timirjazev Acricultural Academy. I love plants and useful things, and also anime.
Here i gonna write about anime, and what's happening in the Academy and in the dorms.

ok?

anime that i'm currently watching is Hourou Musuko (the Wondering Son, airing) and i loved it. it's extremely rewatchable. here's the protagonist, Nitori:

he is so cute!
Srsly, it seems to be a great anime, at least not worse than Glass Mask for me. I wonder if there will be more anime based on Shimura Takako's manga...
UPD: 4th episode was so touching..

Another show i am watching is Bakugan, because it is popular here and I like to be up-to-date. -_- i started to like the show and understand the battle.

So, dorms. Some time ago our charwoman got mad and took away all the burners from all the stoves at the kitchen! So no one could cook. I think that she hates all the students. So, she did it again several times, including today. In the morning all the burners were found thowed on the one stove, forming a pile... We think about giving her a puzzle game as a 8-march present.

Yoroshiku bye bye by today. I gonna watch Gosick and sleep//

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий