вторник, 22 февраля 2011 г.

~

Dorms are awful, really. The main thing is shortage of personal space, dirt, noise and one more thing: you always disturb someone, and someone always disturbs you. Since your stuff is in the dorms, it can never be totally yours. heh) that's why i take my laptop with me. though i protected everything with passwords.
tanya is a perfect roommate! now i appreciate it. so peaceable and honest. just like me^^
my second roommate just yelled at me because she fell on the floor because of my wires - but there is no other way i can connect to the net! i come here once a several days for a few hours - sure it's easy to keep one's patience for a while, eh?

I plan to write about Element Hunters here when i finish the series. watching it while preparing to the inorganic chemistry exam was funny.
btw i got the best mark! it means that i'll get 43$ grant monthly instead of common 36$. lol that's worth studying hard eh?)

here: bakugan is cooking!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий