среда, 9 февраля 2011 г.

so it happened again

Today started like a nice day, but approaching the dorms, i felt the same feeling as two years ago when i didn't know if my room is ok or they threw all my stuff away
 here it is. my old room after being ruined. i loved this ghost. i also painted Totoro on the door, but i wasnät in time for taking a picture of him

so. last month i tried my best to make my room nice, clean and cosy, so i was almost happy there. but now we should move to another room, just because it is not ok for us two to live together. the Dorms Council decided so. well at least thank god that they are not separating us. but! that 'another room' has thrashy pink wallpapers with Winnie-the-pooh, and ours had green 'forest' theme, so it will be totally incompatible! we should change all our stuff to make room at least pleasant.
I NEED A HOME!!! its very important for me, this january i started to think that i have one, but now i don't
i moved so many times and i'm tired of it!
Now i'm skipping classes because i feel depressed (and i feel a bit scary cause last time i got some promlems because of skipping it), i tried to complain Hans of it, in a hope that she will take me with her for a bit, but it seems to be something with my cell phone. it seems that she answered me but i can't read the message, and she should be halfway home now. fuck. T_T
i'll write about anime later ok? i dunno if there will be any internet this evening

sorry it is cloudy today, but i like this bird picture at my window. sometimes it looks beautiful

i like this picture too. just a bus stop

also i wanted to make a picture of my cosy corner with xmas tree, manga and a picture of Bobbi Braun, but they already carried my bed off
though i feel a bit sorry for skipping PE and other classes, i'll go now. i left a note for my roommate.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий