понедельник, 6 июня 2011 г.

aww wtf

1.  i'm not going to pretend nice to my groupmates any more. i'll yell at them anytime i want
2. i should learn physics in 2 days. that sucks i though i would get best marks... hate it
3. seems that i broke my glasses; i managed to fix it but i don't feel 100% comfortable, so something is wrong.
4. i need more money~~((( but i can't work now because i need to get the best marks and transfer to the english-language group; i need to solve these problems NOW.
5. all of us have problems now so the room is extremely messy
6. i hate loud sad music i hate sad music i hate sad music

heh i feel kinda relieved. well there are actually several nice people in my group.

but there are also some nice things such as
1. my everyday walks with S
2. angelic layer that i'm watching now
3. my expectations)
yeah i definitely should write this post to calm down

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий