воскресенье, 27 марта 2011 г.

so)

+ Tantei Gakuen Q in my dorama wishlist.

it turned out that jugoku shoujo 3 actually sucks.
i downloaded MAL updater, it awtomatically searches and downloads new airing episodes! <3
my roommate washed my mug today. she is so nice
I think that Skip Beat! sucks too, but want to see what happens next. the protagonist is stupid and annoying((
Gosick is not airing further, so is Madoka. I guess that's because of the earthquake. I wish i could help, but don't know how i can donate, i dont have any card.
Tantei Gakuen Q was very interesting, and i think of watching Meitantei Conan.
I continue learning Nihongo when i am in the subway. i used to listen to the music earlier or play games on my cell phone, but it does not entertain me any more. i think that studying in the subway is fun)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий